Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How About Them BADGERS???

Last Saturday my Alma Mater, Wisconsin, played Indiana in a BigTen football game in Madison, WI. I already knew we were going to beat Indiana, BUT they almost beat Iowa the week before, so I was hoping we took them serious. Boy did we EVER....83-20.



The media, and people in general, are “going in” and bashing my former coach and team for "running up the points." But, if you were watching the whole game you would have seen our fourth string QB, RB, AND O-Line in the game in the 4th Qtr. I mean if we could have put in the water boy we would have LOL. Plus, the Indiana defense eventually gave up. I mean for crying out loud our fourth string QB scored a TD on a naked bootleg and he can’t break a 5 flat 40 to save his life (No Disrespect Nate LOL).


Nate Tice RUSHING for a TD...WOW! LOL
My dog Kendrinks TD
Monte Ball was BALLIN last couple of weeks!
A. Hen with the Pick 6!

The only thing that matters is that my Badgers are ranked 7th in the BCS and 1st in the BigTen. If we continue winning we will be Rose Bowl “bound" and I WILL BE THERE...you want to know why I will be there? Because the night before last years Champs Sports Bowl against the Miami Hurricanes, Coach B promised all the seniors a BigTen ring and 2 tickets to the Rose Bowl.


Now TRUST ME, I will call my former coach and remind him if he forgets LOL. But since he was so confident about this (and the record doesn’t lie), I'm pulling for my Badgers to do something special and win the BigTen. All the players on that team deserve EVERYTHING they are getting right now and I can’t be any happier. I really feel like a big brother when I watch them!


Heres Ohio State BigTen Rings last year...




Be nice to add to my collection...

No comments:

Post a Comment