Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pacers Vs Heat


I got hooked up with some tickets to a Heat game last night in South Beach Miami against the Indiana Pacers. I'm not going to do much writing because I'm still PISSED that they lost while I was at my first Heat game LIVE....Just check the pictures out SMH!

$30 to park in a parking lot?!?! It was right across the street from the arena...BUT DAMN!

View of the Arena from the parking lot.

The Triple A...AKA...American Airlines Arena

I tried to do a "cool a$$" pose with the arena behind me...SHRUG

D-Wadddeeeee!

We need the "God Father" Pat Riley to coach the team. So we can celebrate like this back in 06' after winning the "Ship".

Dwayne Wade Bobble Head...Big as hell right?!?!

LeBron James Bobble Head.

Half court seats...Not bad for some tickets I got hooked up with. Next game I'm taking a date with me. NBA Games Dates > Movies Dates :-)

Warming Up...to lose to the Pacers...SMH

Half Time I was hungry as HELL. So I seen Papa John's and once I finish my order...the price comes out to $16.50 for this O__o ??? I almost asked the cashier "Are you going to Suck me & F*** me with that?" But I was too damn hungry and just bounced with my food. SMH!

Soooo...after watching D-Wade score as much as his jersey number (3) and Eddie House jacking up bricks...us Heat fans decided that enough is enough. This game was hard to watch and it was time to leave with 5 minutes left in the 4th Qtr

Down Town Miami is beautiful at night...

Big City, Bright Lights

For Breast Cancer Awareness, that building was Bright HOT PINK for the whole mouth of October...Pretty Sweet!

Best thing about the whole game was the Miami Dancers....SEXYYYYY! WOWZERS!

The King...

Bosh getting better...

Wade is the biggest disappointment right now. BUT he did miss all of training camp AND have a hurt wrist. Like I said before, WAIT TILL AFTER ALL-STAR BREAK....Than all y'all haters "hating" will be legit. Haslem Hurt for a while and Mike Miller comes back in January. I'm going to still rep for the HOME TEAM...HARD!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment